The Mystery of the Shattered Ice Answers
An Intermediate Level Lesson to Practice Winter Vocabulary
This lesson is for intermediate students (see our chart of English levels). It practices reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, essay writing, sentence structure, and role play.
Follow these steps:
- Before reading: go over the story's glossary. It contains winter words and other more advanced words.
- Reading: read the story. It has 3 parts: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
After reading: do the exercises. The exercises section has several parts:
- vocabulary questions 1 (winter words)
- vocabulary questions 2 (non-winter words)
- grammar questions
- comprehension and essay writing
- sentence jumbles and role play
- Answers: check your answers using the answer key (this page).
Check your answers using the answer key. It is available inside the following full booklet PDF. Click on one of the buttons to share this page, and the download link will appear instead of the button.