Best Deal: Full Package of All Store Products + Bonuses
By Really Learn English (eBook Format)
(1 year access) (Learn More)
This is our complete set of digital stories, exercises, booklets, books, workbooks, answer keys, and dialogues for English teachers.
Huge discount: By purchasing this package, you are getting all of our products + bonuses, with a 50% discount.
Please note all materials are delivered in digital form. This means you can download and print them immediately.
Download a free sample chapter:
Our Materials Are Fun, Effective and Simple to Teach and Learn
They get excellent reviews from teachers around the world:
Your books are well written and I found it was very easy to follow as a teaching guide.
I wanted to wait to write my review until I had the opportunity to use your books in my classroom. I am very pleased not only with the quality of the content, but the layout. Your books are well written and I found it was very easy to follow as a teaching guide. My students (adults) found the books relatable and concise. I will definitely recommend your curriculum books to other ESL teachers. Thank you once again for taking care of the needs of the ESL community!!
The full package contains 66 worksheets and 75 books, workbooks and booklets (in eBook format)! This is more than 4,693 pages of high quality and unique English teaching materials. All of which are specially designed to make teaching easier and more effective. These books will save you many hours of preparations and searching for the right resource. This package will help you become a better teacher. (This package is also suitable for self-learners.)
- Delivery: instant digital download
- File format: protected eBooks (printable)
- eBook reader: eBook reader: a special reader application you will get for free with your eBooks (for PC and Mac, Windows and Mac operating systems).
List of Resources in the Full Package:
(All our resources follow the English Language Levels Chart by Really Learn English.)
English Short Stories for Beginners (also suitable for children)
425 pages of illustrated short stories, starting with the most basic words and sentences. The stories (151 pages) come with a complete workbook, full of exercises and illustrated activities (274 pages).
- Made specifically for ESL/EFL beginners
- Suitable for all ages, including young children
- Each story is very short, and you get many of them!
- Fully illustrated
- Easy to understand
- Fun and amusing
You also get a storybook for complete beginners learning English.
English Short Stories for Complete Beginners (54 pages)
- Simple and easy stories
- Fully illustrated by the author to provide expressive visual aids
- Specifically designed for complete beginners
- Useful to teach reading, basic sentence structure, and practice basic sounds of letters
This booklet provides you with full lessons on:
- How and when to add S / ES / IES
- Irregular plural nouns
- Nouns with identical singular and plural forms
- Plural-only nouns
- Countable and uncountable nouns
A unique series of five books: a book for each simple tense, a book for all the simple tenses mixed, and an additional book for speech practice of these tenses.
Rules, stories, exercises, and answers for each of the simple tenses (simple present, simple past and simple future).
68 pages of rules, useful tables, stories, and exercises for the simple present tense.
It includes special short stories with illustrations, written in the simple present tense only. That way the student and teacher can concentrate on reading and practicing this tense specifically.
86 pages of rules, useful tables, stories, and exercises for the simple past tense.
It includes special short stories with illustrations, written in the simple past tense only. That way the student and teacher can concentrate on reading and practicing this tense specifically.
68 pages of rules, useful tables, stories, and exercises for the simple future tense.
It includes special short stories with illustrations, written in the simple future tense only. That way the student and teacher can concentrate on reading and practicing this tense specifically.
64 pages of rules, useful tables, stories, and exercises for all the simple tenses mixed together: simple present, simple past, and simple future.
It includes special short stories with illustrations, written in the simple tenses only. That way the student and teacher can concentrate on reading and practicing these tenses specifically. As with the other books in the series, there are no progressive or perfect forms of the verb.
45 pages of illustrated dialogues. These dialogues practice the simple tenses using common everyday situations. There are twenty dialogues altogether.
There are five dialogues for each of the simple tenses. Each dialogue uses only one specific tense. There are also five dialogues for all the simple tenses mixed together.
You can use these dialogues together with the "English Grammar Stories and Exercises, the Simple Tenses Series" for even better results with your students.
A series of illustrated stories and exercises to practice the progressive tenses:
- Stories and Exercises to Practice the Present Progressive (75 pages)
- Stories and Exercises to Practice the Past Progressive (76 pages)
- Stories and Exercises to Practice the Future Progressive (76 pages)
- Stories and Exercises to Practice All the Progressive Tenses Mixed (64 pages)
All stories and activities are written using the progressive tenses. That way the student and teacher can concentrate on reading and practicing one tense at a time.
A series of illustrated stories and exercises to practice the perfect tenses:
- Stories and Exercises to Practice the Present Perfect (80 pages)
- Stories and Exercises to Practice the Past Perfect (85 pages)
- Stories and Exercises to Practice the Future Perfect (80 pages)
- Stories and Exercises to Practice All the Perfect Tenses Mixed (64 pages)
- Practice Speaking English with English Grammar Dialogues for the Perfect Tenses (46 pages)
All stories and activities are written using the perfect tenses. That way the student and teacher can concentrate on reading and practicing one main tense at a time.
A series of illustrated stories and exercises to practice the perfect progressive tenses:
- Stories and Exercises to Practice the Present Perfect Progressive (76 pages)
- Stories and Exercises to Practice the Past Perfect Progressive (87 pages)
- Stories and Exercises to Practice the Future Perfect Progressive (84 pages)
- Stories and Exercises to Practice All the Perfect Progressive Tenses Mixed (69 pages)
- Practice Speaking English with English Grammar Dialogues for the Perfect Progressive Tenses (46 pages)
- Perfect vs. Perfect Progressive Comparison Book (48 pages)
All stories and activities are written mainly using the perfect tenses. That way the student and teacher can concentrate on reading and practicing one main tense at a time.
A series of illustrated stories and exercises to practice expressing the future in English:
- Talking about the Future in English (99 pages)
- The Future in English: Usage and Comparison Review Booklet (45 pages)
- The Future in English: Final Test and Answer Key (21 pages)
In English there are several different ways to talk about the future. In other words, you can use different tenses, verb forms and helping verbs to express a future action or state.Students may think that we only use “will” to form the future tense, but that is incorrect and limited.
It is important your students understand and know how to talk about future actions and states in English.
Use this comprehensive series to cover all main ways with rules, stories and many types of exercises.
English Grammar Tenses: Full Usage & Rules Summary (35 pages):
This is the ultimate quick reference book. It contains a full summary of tense grammar and spelling rules, usage, examples, charts and tables for all 12 English tenses.
In addition, you will get the "Chart of English Tenses – Which Tense to Use?" Poster (full size, printing quality).
Here it is in small size:
What are human rights? These are the rights we all have simply because we're human.
This book contains short stories in simple English. You can use it by yourself or with your students.
- Educational stories with a moral
- Each story focuses on a different Human Right
Online stories from Really Learn English, plus five bonus stories not available anywhere else. 120 pages of stories.
- Stories for beginners, beginners plus, elementary, elementary plus, and intermediate levels
- 64 stories altogether
- Easy to print
- Simple and fun
- Make your English teaching effective and fun with our popular English short stories
Possessive Forms and Showing Ownership
The complete guide to possessive forms: possessive nouns, possessive pronouns, and possessive adjectives (30 pages).
High quality short stories specially designed for ESL students.
- Simple vocabulary and sentence structure
- No complicated words or advanced tenses
- Amusing and funny stories
- High interest for teenagers and adults
- Complete with vocabulary, grammar, comprehension and writing exercises
The second book in the "English Short Stories" series. It has many more stories about Emma and Jerry, a married couple, and the funny everyday situations they go through.
The stories are written in simple English. The accompanying exercises practice vocabulary, grammar, writing and comprehension. The book comes with an answer book.
208 pages of high interest/low vocabulary stories, as well as many types of exercises.
This resource contains over 500 pages of stories, exercises, glossaries (word lists + word meanings), exercises, partner activities, class activities, answers, and beautiful illustrations.
Since each story comes as a complete kit for the teacher or learner to use, you can significantly cut preparation time, while keeping the lessons effective and engaging.
Each section includes:
- a short story for advanced English learners
- full story glossary (word list + clear definitions)
- vocabulary questions
- grammar questions
- sentence structure questions
- comprehension questions
- essay questions
- role-play activities for working with a partner
- a fun group activity for a class
The stories and activities practice reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
Stories are interesting and engaging, while the activities are fun and more fast-paced, all contributing to a perfect lesson.
A time travel story for English learners at the advanced level. This book includes extensive reading practice, exercises, and fun activities.
This booklet provides you with full lessons on:
- What is the simple past tense and how it is used
- Regular and irregular verbs
- Dozens of different exercises
- A special section to practice this tense within a story (reading and exercises)
- Forming correct positive and negative sentences, as well as questions
The complete guide to figurative speech and writing, including:
- and others
- 79 pages altogether
The easy way to teach direct and reported speech.
148 pages of explanations, rules, exercises, stories, and lots of hands-on practice.
Get this illustrated workbook and you will receive the following items (including 4 bonus booklets):
- Step-by-Step Workbook (148 pages)
- Full Answer Key (51 pages)
- Class Activities (52 pages)
- Final Test (10 pages)
- Rule Summary (23 pages)
The easy way to teach English conditionals.
86 pages of explanations, rules, exercises, stories, and lots of hands-on practice.
This is an illustrated step-by-step workbook that will guide you through everything there is to know on this useful topic:
- First Conditional
- Second Conditional
- Third Conditional
- Zero Conditional
- Mixed Conditionals
Please note all materials are delivered in digital form. This means you can download and print them.
A step-by-step series of illustrated workbooks to teach English modal verbs and their corresponding semi-modal verbs:
- Can, Could, and Be Able To (60 pages)
- Must, Might, May, Need to, and Have To (80 pages)
- Should, Ought to, and Had Better (46 pages)
- Will, Shall and Would (54 pages)
- Categories Review Booklet (40 pages)
- Teacher’s Guide and Final Test (15 pages)
- Complete Answer Key (70 pages)
Resources include: rules, examples, short stories, exercises, and a final test.
The materials can serve as: lesson plans, homework, class and role play activities, tests and quizzes.
Your students will practice reading, writing speaking and listening while building their vocabulary and grammar skills.
Please note all materials are delivered in digital form. This means you can download and print them.
The guide to dynamic verbs (action verbs) and stative verbs (25 pages).
Stative verbs are verbs that express a state rather than an action. For examples be, seem, love, own, want, have, and know.
Dynamic verbs are the opposite of stative verbs. They express a real action. For example jump, swim, write, and speak.
We go deep into these two categories of English verbs, how to differentiate between them, and which rules apply.
This booklet includes:
Gerunds and Infinitives
A gerund is a noun made from a verb. To make a gerund, you add "-ing" to the verb. For example "playing."
An infinitive is the basic form of the verb + "to." For example "to play."
What is the difference between gerunds and infinitives? When should you use each?
This booklet provides all these answers and more:
- clear definitions and full descriptions
- precise rules
- a list of verbs followed by gerunds
- a list of verbs Followed Infinitives
- other useful lists
Use this booklet to give your students FULL understanding on each of these prepositions (in, on, at), and the subtle differences between them (17 pages).
Prepositions are words that we use to show the connection.
For example, “December is in the winter.”
The word “in” shows the connection between “December” and “the winter.”
In, on and at are important prepositions we use in everyday English.
Use this booklet to give your students FULL understanding on each of these prepositions, and the subtle differences between them (when they describe time).
The booklet includes:
- clear explanations
- summary tables
- a story that focuses specifically on these prepositions
- an answer key to check the answers
Here is a step-by-step explanation of the active voice and the passive voice (17 pages).
A voice is the form of a verb that shows whether the subject of a sentence does the action (= the active voice) or is affected by it (= the passive voice).
Most of the sentences in English are active sentences. However, in some cases, it can be useful to use the passive voice. For example, when you want to tell about an action, but you don't want to mention who does it. Another use of the passive voice is when you want to emphasize the object and not the subject:
This booklet covers this important topic from beginning to end, including:
50 worksheets (stories, exercises, and answers) to practice English grammar.
- simple tenses
- progressive tenses
- perfect tenses
- perfect progressive tenses
11 worksheets (educational stories and exercises) to practice reading and comprehension.
Topics include famous people and places.
This is a downloadable test for students in the intermediate level. It comes complete with answers. It is divided into five parts:
- Part A—Parts of Speech 1
- Part B—Parts of Speech 2
- Part C—Verb Tenses 1
- Part D—Verb Tenses 2
- Part E—Sentence Structure
By purchasing this English teacher resource kit, you will get:
- Digital copies of all the above products (you can print and use them with all your students).
No shipping is required.
(Please note that the English Short Stories for Beginners Series and the English Short Stories for Advanced Learners Collection will be sent to you separately within 48 hours of your purchase. You will get the rest of the resources right way, and will be able to download them as soon as you make a purchase.)
You are protected by our Money-Back Guarantee
To make sure you don't take any risks with your purchase, we include this Money-Back Guarantee:
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, provided that you did not print the materials and your access to the files will be fully disabled. If you are not satisfied with our product, let us know within 30 days, and we will disable your service and give you a full refund. We will however ask what didn't work for you so that we can learn and improve.