PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Collect payment for our products and make invoices and receipts
- Deliver our eBooks and subscription plans
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services or the English language (on and off the Site)
- Provide useful information
- Improve the Site and user experience
- Ask for reviews and testimonials
- Ask you to participate in surveys
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We may also use it for advertising and retargeting, on and off the Site.
We also use your Personal Information to facilitate the services we sell and/or provide. For example, giving access to eBook subscriptions, and changing and renewing subscriptions.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are subscribed to our emails, you can update your profile or unsubscribe at any time by contacting us through the contact information below.
Additional services used on this website and ways to take care of data collection and privacy concerns:
- PayPal (provides payment processing services): https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- BlueSnap (provides payment processing services): https://home.bluesnap.com/privacy-policy/
- MailChimp (provides email and marketing services): https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Conversio (provides email and marketing services): https://conversio.com/privacy/
- Gleam (provides marketing and user engagement): https://gleam.io/privacy
- Zendesk (provides customer service tools): https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/
- Yotpo (provides tools for reviews): https://www.yotpo.com/privacy-policy/
- Affiliatly (provide affiliate management tools): https://www.affiliatly.com/legal-privacy
- SendOwl (provides tools for digital products): https://www.sendowl.com/privacy
- Drumlin Security (provides digital rights management and security services):
- Bold (provides tools for eCommerce stores): https://boldcommerce.com/privacy/
- MailTrack (provides email confirmations): https://mailtrack.io/en/privacy
- SmartLook (provides qualitative analytics of user experience): https://www.smartlook.com/help/privacy-statement/
- Doubleclick (provides digital advertising services): https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Facebook (provides tracking for the purpose of advertising): https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
- We use Hotjar in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize our service and users’ experience. This is provided by Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Center, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Europe.
- If you do not want to be recorded by Hotjar, you can disable it by setting the DoNotTrack header in your browser. For more information and more about Hotjar’s data processing, please visit: www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out.
This site lets you share content with your friends and followers on various social media platforms. Below are links to the privacy policies of:
If at any point you wish to withdraw consent to Personal Information collection, you can also contact us through the contact information below. Please note that certain Services may only be able to be offered or provided to you if you disclose the Personal Information necessary to facilitate those Services, and therefore we may not be able to provide you with certain Services in the event that you choose not to disclose that Personal Information.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using this form, by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail using the details provided below:
Really Learn English
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Suite # 11610, 473 Mundet Place Hillside, NJ, New Jersey US 07205