Simple Present Stories and Exercises
By Really Learn English (eBook Format)
(1 year access) (Learn More)
Share this product
(You can get this product at a discount by purchasing the entire series together.)
68 pages of rules, useful tables, stories, and exercises for the simple present tense.
This unique book contains:
- Simple present rules and tables (positive sentences, negative sentences, questions, special verbs, and correct usage).
- Simple present grammar exercises to practice correct usage and when to use this tense.
- Simple present rules exercises to practice correct sentence structure as well as correct verb spelling.
- Five special short stories with illustrations, written in the simple present tense only. That way the student and teacher can concentrate on reading and practicing this tense specifically.
- Special exercises before and after every story to practice story vocabulary, sentence structure, simple present grammar rules, comprehension, and writing skills.
- Everything is delivered using a special step-by-step approach for maximum teaching results.
As with the rest of the books, this book is extremely useful, especially since you pay for it once and can then use it with as many of your students as you like.
(You can also get it at a discounted price by purchasing the entire series together.)