PRE-ORDER: English Short Stories for Advanced Learners
By Really Learn English (eBook Format)
(1 year access) (Learn More)
500 pages of stories, exercises, activities, answers, as well as word lists and meanings for advanced English learners (levels 10-12 of our English Levels Chart).
- Made specifically for ESL/EFL teachers and students
- Suitable for teenagers and adults
- Each story comes with a glossary (word lists + meanings), exercises, fun activites, and an answer key
- Beautiful illustrations
- Interesting and engaging
Please note all materials are delivered in digital form. This means you will be able to download and print them.
IMPORTANT: This product is currently unavailable. Pre-order and pay now to get it as soon as it is released.
Download a free sample chapter:
English Short Stories for Advanced Learners
Learn English Through Stories: Stories on Everyday Life, Adventure, and Love (Bonus Science Fiction and Fantasy Stories)
This resource contains 500 pages of stories, exercises, glossaries (word lists + meanings), exercises, partner activities, class activities, answers, and beautiful illustrations.
Since each story comes as a complete kit for the teacher or learner to use, you can significantly cut preparation time, while keeping the lessons effective and engaging.
Each section includes:
- a short story for advanced English learners (levels 10-12 of our English Levels Chart)
- full story glossary (word list + clear definitions)
- vocabulary questions
- grammar questions
- sentence structure questions
- comprehension questions
- essay questions
- role play activities for working with a partner
- a fun group activity for a class
The stories and activities practice reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
They are interesting and engaging, and the activities are fun and more fast-paced, all contributing to a perfect lesson.
Order Now and Get These Bonus Resources:
English Grammar Tenses: The Complete Comparison (118 pages):
This book compares all confusing tenses one against the other, and provides rules, examples, charts, usage and lots of challenging practice. Topics include:
- Simple Present vs. Present Progressive
- Simple Past vs. Past Progressive
- Simple Past vs. Present Perfect
- Simple Past vs. Past Perfect
- Present Perfect vs. Present Perfect Progressive
- Past Perfect vs. Past Perfect Progressive
- Past Progressive vs. Present Perfect Progressive
- Simple Future vs. Future Progressive
- Simple Future vs. Future Perfect
- Future Perfect vs. Future Perfect Progressive
English Grammar Tenses: The Complete Comparison Answer Key (46 pages):
A full answer key for the exercises and activities in the Complete Comparison book.
English Grammar Tenses: Full Usage & Rules Summary (35 pages):
This is the ultimate quick reference book. It contains a full summary of tense grammar and spelling rules, usage, example, charts and tables for all 12 English tenses.
A Time Traveler’s Mistake – a Story for English Learners (45 pages)
A time travel story for English learners at the advanced level (Levels 10-12 of our English Levels Chart). This book includes extensive reading practice, exercises, and fun activities
Figurative Language, Rules, Examples, and Usage (79 pages)
The complete guide to figurative speech and writing, including: similes and metaphors, idioms, clichés, puns and others.
To truly understand English, you must have some knowledge of the most common types of figurative language.